Monday, April 09, 2007

Sign me up

The fledgling 10 miler in July opened up registration today, and offered a deal for the first 200 people to sign up, I guess to make sure that they got enough interest. I have a feeling they'll fill it up -- there is a lack of long distance events in the middle of summer.

So I also signed up -- I figure it'll more or less coincide with my marathon training. Gotta keep an eye on the Army 10 miler, also on my calendar. Registration is going quick.

Legs are sore after the downhill race and yesterday's long run, so i'll wait for tomorrow to put in a run..

3 comments:

Arcane said...

i haven't decided what I'll be doing yet. Wish I could commit to something, but I think it'll be a lot of last minute sign ups for me. Speaking of which, I got a flyer in the mail for the midsummer nights run today.

Sonia said...

I signed up too! We should plan an after race meal!! =) Convince Jelly and Frankie to do it too!!

yumke said...

Fran, you going to do the mid summer run.. i read that they are changing the course after last year's run in the dark.. i recall frankie also did the race.

Sonia, cool, we finally run in the same race.. yeah, we should meet afterward! Jelly would be a maybe and frankie is actually retired for the moment, but has signed up for a few races this year...