Sunday, February 04, 2007

Week done

Ugh, it's cold. I did manage to get four days of running this week, including a 10K yesterday afternoon. Today, I was going to, but couldn't find the bravery to face the biting windchill.

I'm starting to make plans to run during work. My new job has a two-hour commute (both ways) each day, compared with my 15 minutes (both ways) in my last two jobs). That extra hour and a bit has had a real impact on my running, not to mention the cold. March will be my target.

Mileage
Weekly mileage: 27K
Year to date: 148K

4 comments:

Jason The Running Man said...

Great blog, found you off CRN. Stay warm.

Sonia said...

Yes, very very cold!!! Stay warm!

I can't believe you are commuting 4h a day!!! This is insane!! Are you planning to move closer??

Sonia said...

I just re-read your post! While it is "only" 2hours commute it's still a lot!

OwenF said...

So now you're a runner, huh? I guess we all find something healthy yet hypermasochistic to focus on when we get old. Personally, I'm doing Tae Kwon Do.

When I go for my black belt, I'll have to start running daily too. Maybe we can do some ks some time.

owenferguson@gmail.com