Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'll have a short, double latte to go...


0830powergels
Originally uploaded by yumkerun.
Wandered into my local running shop, where they had a sale for members! Go me! I picked up my next pair of GT-2110s that I will be using on marathon day. And it was 25% off! Added to that, I bought a Sugoi long sleeve fall running shirt and the 'new' PowerBar Gels.

I don't know how many of you use PowerBar gels, but they came out with new types (maybe we're slow to get themin Canada?). Anyways, these new ones are 25 cents more, but they also include electrolytes in addition to the carbs. Which means these gels pretty much replace sports drinks. I'm going to use these on my long runs to see how things go.

And they also came up with new flavours: A new tasting vanilla and a double latte.

Ran 10K (6 miles) this morning.

No comments: